BS Computer Science
The Computer Science Department strives to prepare students for existing and futuristic IT-based careers. They are trained in emerging computing technologies and taught skills critical to performing leading roles in tech-savvy organizations. The department offers multiple programs for beginners, as well as professionals, aspiring to become computer scientists.
Associate Degree Programs are also offered by the department for individuals looking to specialize in a particular component.
- Understand complex problems and devise solutions
- Develop mathematical and analytical skills
- Utilize electronics terminology, schematic symbols and electronic standards
- Assemble circuits from schematics, wiring diagrams and/or specifications
- Define the math parameters of alternating current (AC) signals
- Derive simplified equivalent circuits for basic AC circuits
- Explain the basic characteristics of a differential transistor and operational amplifiers
BS Software Engineering
BE Electronics program offers a mix of theoretical and practical engineering knowledge, preparing students to become leading electronics engineers in the future. Our graduates go on to design and develop electrical circuit systems, microprocessors, powers systems and electronic devices, among other things.
- Identify, formulate, and solve problems using advanced engineering principles, methodologies, and tools
- Design, implement, validate and deploy a component, device, system, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints
- Understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, societal, and ethical context, including political, health, safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
- Understand contemporary issues in electrical engineering practice
- Communicate professionally and effectively